Conversion of three lodge buildings into hotel accomodation, Mercure Dolphin Hotel, Southampton
In a new commission for Avandia Investments Limited, Alex Coleman Associates have been appointed to convert three lodge buildings within the curtilage of the Mercure Dolphin Hotel in the centre of Southampton, into additional hotel accomodation. The lodges which were previously used as separate dwellinghouses are located on an extremely sensitive site being close to a Grade II-Listed 16th-century wing of the hotel.
Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)...
Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)...
New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)...
Extension and loft conversion to a semi-detached house in Amberley Gardens, Stoneleigh...... read more...
Alex Coleman Associates
- Epsom Office
- 40 Copse Edge Avenue
- Epsom, Surrey
- KT17 4HS
- London Office
- 53 Davies Street
- Mayfair, London
- W1K 5JH
- Tel 01372 742535
- Mobile 0777 936 8979
- E-mail email@example.com
- Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)
- Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)
- New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)
- New build, Hillside Close, Banstead (2013-14)
- Herald House, Throwley Way, Sutton (2014)
- House extension, Green Curve, Banstead (2013-14)
- House extension, Fairfax Avenue, East Ewell (2012-13)
- West Park Hospital Social Club, Epsom (2013)
- Mercure Dolphin Hotel, Southampton (2013)
- Hostel conversion, Madeira Road, Streatham (2012)
- Four flats, Park Avenue, Mitcham (March 2012)
- House extension, Downs Road, Epsom (2011-12)
- House extension, Sunnybank, Epsom (2012)
- House extensions, Higher Green, Ewell (2011)
- Measured surveys of nine primary schools, Merton (2010)
- Printing works, Lind Road, Sutton (2010)
Extension and loft conversion to a semi-detached house in Amberley Gardens, Stoneleigh, architectural design Stoneleigh, planning applications Amberley Gardens, Stoneleigh