London Borough of Sutton have confirmed that Prior Approval is granted for the conversion of Herald House in Throwley Way from Office (B1a) to Residential flats (C3) under the provisions of Class J of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development)(Amendment) Order 2013.
Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)...
Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)...
New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)...
Extension and loft conversion to a semi-detached house in Amberley Gardens, Stoneleigh...... read more...
Alex Coleman Associates
- Epsom Office
- 40 Copse Edge Avenue
- Epsom, Surrey
- KT17 4HS
- London Office
- 53 Davies Street
- Mayfair, London
- W1K 5JH
- Tel 01372 742535
- Mobile 0777 936 8979
- E-mail email@example.com
- Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)
- Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)
- New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)
- New build, Hillside Close, Banstead (2013-14)
- Herald House, Throwley Way, Sutton (2014)
- House extension, Green Curve, Banstead (2013-14)
- House extension, Fairfax Avenue, East Ewell (2012-13)
- West Park Hospital Social Club, Epsom (2013)
- Mercure Dolphin Hotel, Southampton (2013)
- Hostel conversion, Madeira Road, Streatham (2012)
- Four flats, Park Avenue, Mitcham (March 2012)
- House extension, Downs Road, Epsom (2011-12)
- House extension, Sunnybank, Epsom (2012)
- House extensions, Higher Green, Ewell (2011)
- Measured surveys of nine primary schools, Merton (2010)
- Printing works, Lind Road, Sutton (2010)
Extension and loft conversion to a semi-detached house in Amberley Gardens, Stoneleigh, architectural design Stoneleigh, planning applications Amberley Gardens, Stoneleigh