Building Regulations for 16-20 Madeira Road in Streatham
Following on from the survey of 16-20 Madeira Road in Streatham which the practice undertook for Leapastute Ltd. in October 2010, we have been asked to prepare a 'Full Plans' application for Building Regulations approval based on the planning application submitted in the autumn. The existing properties consist of three inter-connecting units and are collectively listed as a hostel under ClassC2/ 3. The proposal is to renovate and convert No.16 back to it's original use as a semi-detached five-bedroom residence. Nos. 16 and 20 are also to be fully renovated and converted to provide a block of six flats over three levels accessed from a main staircase within what is currently No.18. A modern timber-clad link connecting Nos. 16 and 18 is to be demolished and appropriate parking, cycle store, refuse storage and landscaping is to be provided.
Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)...
Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)...
New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)...
Extension and loft conversion to a semi-detached house in Amberley Gardens, Stoneleigh...... read more...
Alex Coleman Associates
- Epsom Office
- 40 Copse Edge Avenue
- Epsom, Surrey
- KT17 4HS
- London Office
- 53 Davies Street
- Mayfair, London
- W1K 5JH
- Tel 01372 742535
- Mobile 0777 936 8979
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)
- Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)
- New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)
- New build, Hillside Close, Banstead (2013-14)
- Herald House, Throwley Way, Sutton (2014)
- House extension, Green Curve, Banstead (2013-14)
- House extension, Fairfax Avenue, East Ewell (2012-13)
- West Park Hospital Social Club, Epsom (2013)
- Mercure Dolphin Hotel, Southampton (2013)
- Hostel conversion, Madeira Road, Streatham (2012)
- Four flats, Park Avenue, Mitcham (March 2012)
- House extension, Downs Road, Epsom (2011-12)
- House extension, Sunnybank, Epsom (2012)
- House extensions, Higher Green, Ewell (2011)
- Measured surveys of nine primary schools, Merton (2010)
- Printing works, Lind Road, Sutton (2010)
Extension and loft conversion to a semi-detached house in Amberley Gardens, Stoneleigh, architectural design Stoneleigh, planning applications Amberley Gardens, Stoneleigh