Redford Avenue, Wallington - Feasibility
In a new commission for a South London property developer, Alex Coleman Associates have been instructed to prepare a feasibility study and submit a planning application for the re-development of a vacant plot in Redford Avenue, Wallington, to comprise a pair of large semi-detached houses.
Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)...
Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)...
New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)...
House extension and refurbishment, Walsingham Gardens, Stoneleigh...... read more...
Alex Coleman Associates
- Epsom Office
- 40 Copse Edge Avenue
- Epsom, Surrey
- KT17 4HS
- London Office
- 53 Davies Street
- Mayfair, London
- W1K 5JH
- Tel 01372 742535
- Mobile 0777 936 8979
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)
- Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)
- New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)
- New build, Hillside Close, Banstead (2013-14)
- Herald House, Throwley Way, Sutton (2014)
- House extension, Green Curve, Banstead (2013-14)
- House extension, Fairfax Avenue, East Ewell (2012-13)
- West Park Hospital Social Club, Epsom (2013)
- Mercure Dolphin Hotel, Southampton (2013)
- Hostel conversion, Madeira Road, Streatham (2012)
- Four flats, Park Avenue, Mitcham (March 2012)
- House extension, Downs Road, Epsom (2011-12)
- House extension, Sunnybank, Epsom (2012)
- House extensions, Higher Green, Ewell (2011)
- Measured surveys of nine primary schools, Merton (2010)
- Printing works, Lind Road, Sutton (2010)
House extension and refurbishment, Walsingham Gardens, Stoneleigh, architectural design Stoneleigh, planning applications Walsingham Gardens, Epsom