If you are planning a house extension then you will require a considerable amount of architectural detail to support a planning application with the local authority as well as direction for your builder.
Alex Coleman Associates work closely with clients from a very early stage to determine their exact needs and to help them understand the important factors involved in gaining planning permission and undertaking a successful house extension, as well as advising on material and building costs.
Drawings can be made available in a range of media including large format print outs and electronic copy. Progress drawings can also be made available.
The construction of the house extension would be carried out by a builder of your choosing, however, depending on your requirements, Alex Coleman Associates are able to assist in reviewing house extension building cost proposals in order to ensure value for money as well as advising on contractual terms including start & completion dates and insurance provisions. We can also recommend builders and structural engineers suited to your requirements. Additional project management services can also be provided such as:
- Building Supervision
- Building Administration
If you are planning a house extension and are interested in using the services of Alex Coleman Associates, feel free to call now for an informal chat and to find out how we can help you.
As a young and dynamic practice we are able to offer both traditional house extension designs as well as more involved design proposals to address particular issues such as light, aesthetics and environmental impact, as well as covering issues relating to listed buildings and conservation areas
Important factors associated with all design proposals for house extensions that are covered in our services include:
- Existing building and site survey
- Visualisations, sketch proposals and options
- Client Appraisal
- Environmental Impact
- Local Authority Objectives
- Building Value
- Health & Safety
- Detailed Drawings (for planning applications, tender, Building Regulations and construction issues)
House extension, Green Curve, Banstead (2013-14)...
House extension, Fairfax Avenue, East Ewell (2012-13)...
House extension, Downs Road, Epsom (2011-12)...
House extension and garage conversion, Downs Way, Epsom...... read more...
Alex Coleman Associates
- Epsom Office
- 40 Copse Edge Avenue
- Epsom, Surrey
- KT17 4HS
- London Office
- 53 Davies Street
- Mayfair, London
- W1K 5JH
- Tel 01372 742535
- Mobile 0777 936 8979
- E-mail email@example.com
- Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)
- Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)
- New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)
- New build, Hillside Close, Banstead (2013-14)
- Herald House, Throwley Way, Sutton (2014)
- House extension, Green Curve, Banstead (2013-14)
- House extension, Fairfax Avenue, East Ewell (2012-13)
- West Park Hospital Social Club, Epsom (2013)
- Mercure Dolphin Hotel, Southampton (2013)
- Hostel conversion, Madeira Road, Streatham (2012)
- Four flats, Park Avenue, Mitcham (March 2012)
- House extension, Downs Road, Epsom (2011-12)
- House extension, Sunnybank, Epsom (2012)
- House extensions, Higher Green, Ewell (2011)
- Measured surveys of nine primary schools, Merton (2010)
- Printing works, Lind Road, Sutton (2010)
Architectural House Extension - Extensions - House Extension Building Administration - House Extension Building Supervision - House Extension Building Work - House Extension Design - House Extension Drawings - House Extension Feasibility - House Extension Planning Application - House Extension Planning Permmission - House Extension Tender Drawings - House Extensions - House Extensions London - House Extensions Surrey