Welcome To Alex Coleman Associates
Based in South London Alex Coleman Associates undertake architectural design, surveys, building application proposals and visualisation for commercial companies and private residences.
I just wanted to thank you for helping us though the steps to submit a planning application. With...
VP Worldwide Marketing
I engaged Alex Coleman Associates for the Planning and Building Regulations Applications for a ma...
Seaforth Gardens, Stonleigh
Dr Azhar Saleem MBBS, B.Sc, MRCGP
Alex Coleman has helped me on several designs over the past few years. He has always provided an ...
Park Avenue, Mitcham
A. D. Dale
Mr Coleman was recommended to us by several previous clients of his and he has undertaken a thoro...
Bradford Drive, Ewell
click here for more...
Alex's input into the design of the extension was invaluable and his ability to respond with ...
Sainfoin Road, Balham
Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)...
Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)...
New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)...
Alex Coleman Associates
- Epsom Office
- 40 Copse Edge Avenue
- Epsom, Surrey
- KT17 4HS
- London Office
- 53 Davies Street
- Mayfair, London
- W1K 5JH
- Tel 01372 742535
- Mobile 0777 936 8979
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)
- Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)
- New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)
- New build, Hillside Close, Banstead (2013-14)
- Herald House, Throwley Way, Sutton (2014)
- House extension, Green Curve, Banstead (2013-14)
- House extension, Fairfax Avenue, East Ewell (2012-13)
- West Park Hospital Social Club, Epsom (2013)
- Mercure Dolphin Hotel, Southampton (2013)
- Hostel conversion, Madeira Road, Streatham (2012)
- Four flats, Park Avenue, Mitcham (March 2012)
- House extension, Downs Road, Epsom (2011-12)
- House extension, Sunnybank, Epsom (2012)
- House extensions, Higher Green, Ewell (2011)
- Measured surveys of nine primary schools, Merton (2010)
- Printing works, Lind Road, Sutton (2010)