Printing works, Lind Road, Sutton (2010)
Alex Coleman Associates has been invited to prepare a feasibility study for the conversion of a printing works in Lind Road, Sutton into flats ahead of a planning application for the re-development of the site.
Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)...
Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)...
New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)...
House extension and garage conversion, Downs Way, Epsom...... read more...
Alex Coleman Associates
- Epsom Office
- 40 Copse Edge Avenue
- Epsom, Surrey
- KT17 4HS
- London Office
- 53 Davies Street
- Mayfair, London
- W1K 5JH
- Tel 01372 742535
- Mobile 0777 936 8979
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)
- Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)
- New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)
- New build, Hillside Close, Banstead (2013-14)
- Herald House, Throwley Way, Sutton (2014)
- House extension, Green Curve, Banstead (2013-14)
- House extension, Fairfax Avenue, East Ewell (2012-13)
- West Park Hospital Social Club, Epsom (2013)
- Mercure Dolphin Hotel, Southampton (2013)
- Hostel conversion, Madeira Road, Streatham (2012)
- Four flats, Park Avenue, Mitcham (March 2012)
- House extension, Downs Road, Epsom (2011-12)
- House extension, Sunnybank, Epsom (2012)
- House extensions, Higher Green, Ewell (2011)
- Measured surveys of nine primary schools, Merton (2010)
- Printing works, Lind Road, Sutton (2010)
Two new-build units and conversion of existing printing works - Lind Road - Sutton SM1 4PP - architectural design Sutton - planning applications Lind Road - Sutton - brownfield development - domestic new builds - Gadsby and Mustoe Ltd premises redevelopment