Herald House, Throwley Way, Sutton (2014)
7th October 2014
Prior approval is required and granted for the conversion of Herald House in Throwley Way, Sutton from Office B1a to Residential C3 (8 x 2-bed and 1 x 1-bed flats) under Class J, Part 3 of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development)(Amendment)(England) Order 2013.
Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)...
Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)...
New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)...
House extensions, Croydon Lane, Banstead...... read more...
Alex Coleman Associates
- Epsom Office
- 40 Copse Edge Avenue
- Epsom, Surrey
- KT17 4HS
- London Office
- 53 Davies Street
- Mayfair, London
- W1K 5JH
- Tel 01372 742535
- Mobile 0777 936 8979
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank House, High Street, Ewell Village (2015)
- Claire House and James House, Leatherhead (2015)
- New build, Gibbon Road, Kingston Upon Thames (2015)
- New build, Hillside Close, Banstead (2013-14)
- Herald House, Throwley Way, Sutton (2014)
- House extension, Green Curve, Banstead (2013-14)
- House extension, Fairfax Avenue, East Ewell (2012-13)
- West Park Hospital Social Club, Epsom (2013)
- Mercure Dolphin Hotel, Southampton (2013)
- Hostel conversion, Madeira Road, Streatham (2012)
- Four flats, Park Avenue, Mitcham (March 2012)
- House extension, Downs Road, Epsom (2011-12)
- House extension, Sunnybank, Epsom (2012)
- House extensions, Higher Green, Ewell (2011)
- Measured surveys of nine primary schools, Merton (2010)
- Printing works, Lind Road, Sutton (2010)
Office to residential conversion - Herald House - Throwley Way - Sutton SM1 4AF - Class J conversions - B1 to C3 conversions - Permitted Development conversions - office to flats conversion - Class J conversions in Sutton - Prior Approvals Sutton - architectural design Sutton - new Permitted Development Rights - architectural feasibility studies - planning applications Throwley Way - Sutton